Get Your Groceries Delivered
Las Cruces delivery is available! We'll ship orders via UPS and USPS to the farthest reaches of the planet. Please read the instructions below for how to purchase your groceries and have them delivered or shipped. If you have any questions, please call us at 575-523-0436.
Shop Online: www.mountainviewmarket.coop
1. Login to your account in the upper right corner. Don’t have an account?
- Go to www.mountainviewmarket.coop/user
- Click Create New Account and follow the prompts to enter your information
- Problems setting up your account? Call the store and ask-- we’ll be happy to help!
- To start shopping, click Shop at the top of the page or enter a product in the search bar.
After you click Shop, you can narrow your search criteria with the following options:
- Select one of three main categories (Fresh, Wellness, Grocery) and the subcategories within those departments
- Select Brand, Food Type, or Promotional Type.
2. When you find the item you want, click Add to Cart. (If there is no Add to Cart button, the item is currently unavailable.)
3. To view the contents of your shopping cart, click View Cart (upper left corner). Click Checkout (upper left corner) when you are ready to complete your order.
- If an item is out of stock, it will be omitted from the order and you will not be charged.
- All bulk items and produce items are set to one pound increments unless otherwise stated.
- Some items are sold by the pound; weight will vary according to what is available. When an order contains one of these items, we will call to confirm your desired quantity (in pounds)–and the associated price.
Scheduling a Delivery
- We offer local delivery on Mondays--we'll be in touch to find a time that works for you.
- If your order if being shipped, we will let you know when it ships and send you a tracking number.